7.17.2008

An Update: Puzzles for All

Due to some brief life circumstances, I haven't been able to update the blog in a couple of days. I've also been a bit "all over the place" in terms of my writing. While there are four or five articles currently in the works, none of them can be wrapped up in a quick, ten minute segment.

Another reason for my blogging laziness?

I've been picking up Python lately. I recently discovered the most fantastic and most maddeningly terrible way to do so - The Python Challenge. For those of you who haven't stumbled onto this gem, it is a series of mind-wrenching brain teasers that require a programming exercise to progress to the next level (or puzzle).

It has slowly, but surely managed to capture a stronghold on my life.

I'd like to see more of this. After numerous Google searches for programming brain teasers or puzzles, none can even claim the same ballpark. They are all boring and contrived. But maybe that deserves an article all of its own.

Until next time, cheers!

No comments: